Fire brigade, Image gallery

  Factory firemen in the 1990s
Zoom image
  Fire brigade exercise at Kaipola
Zoom image
  Jämsänkosken VPK fire brigade at the old depot in Nikkarinmäki at the end of the 1920s.
Zoom image
  The Jämsänkoski works band was established at the end of the 1800s, and soon became a part of the operation of Jämsänkoski volunteer fire brigade. In 1934 -1944 its operation was under the command of the Civil Guard. Photo: Foto Roos 1934.
Zoom image
  Jämsänkosken VPK in 1907.
Zoom image
  Jämsänkosken VPK in front of the fire station in 1938. Photo: Foto Roos.
Zoom image
Arvi Sievänen,  (c) UPM-Kymmene Photo Library Division and Unit,  Jämsänkoski assembly hall was destroyed by fire at Midsummer 1936. Photo Arvi Sievänen.
Zoom image
Arvi Sievänen,  (c) UPM-Kymmene Photo Library Division and Unit,  Ruins of the burned assembly hall and Patalankoski groundwood plant in 1936. Photo Arvi Sievänen.
Zoom image
  Jämsänkosken VPK got its own fire station in the factory area in 1931. The building had room for three fire engines and the engineer’s apartment. The fire hose drying tower was designed by W. G.  Palmqvist.
Zoom image